Hope Foundations is looking for people who want to make a positive impact on the lives of others! Must have a passion for helping others succeed!
I am accepting new clients who are searching for the perfect matching job. The candidate must have a disability and/or some barrier to employment and serious about exploring job opportunities. If this is you please send an email to: email@example.com
Hope Foundations is looking for an unpaid intern to assist with the following job duties:
- Completing job searches online and in person
- Meeting and marketing to business owners in the area
- Keeping track of clients job searching progress through Excel spreadsheet
- Assisting with monthly reports.
- Must be able to keep confidential information
- Must have a passion for helping people with disabilities and practice patience
- Must be in the field of Human Services or an interest in learning about it
If you find this to be a good fit for you, please Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lacey Barcalow at (989) 750-8868
For more information on what services Hope Foundations offers, please visit the website: www.hopefoundations.com/services